Hi. I’m a translator of materials from Japanese to English.
I specialize in literary, legal, and scientific translation, and have worked as an ecologist, teacher, and legal assistant in Australia, Asia, and the UK. I’ve also had original poetry and novels published, and am a qualified editor.
Please email email@example.com for info about translation projects not linked on this site:
- Marketing material
- Legal documents including contracts
- Scientific documents including academic papers
Please also contact me if you’re interested in republishing pieces which appear on this site, or in publishing the works below which are currently on submission:
- Fuyubi Satsuki – The Story of a Spark (essay)
- Sugita Hisajo – To Make a Gourd (essay)
- Murayama Kaita – Two Love Letters (poetry)
- Nakahara Chuya – Walking Life (short story)
- Hideo Oguma – Complete short stories (anthology)